My Plan or to do list for February:
- Life is a Celebration, need to continue the assembly of the remaining blocks, prepare stitching, applique and button-whole stitch. Cutting block borders for all the blocks...... urgh!
- Cut and sew the flower-buds on the In Bloom quilt, and prepare for quilting by making "the sandwich"..
- Trace My Garden block 8 and continue stitching on number 7 (this one)....
- Finishing the Setesdals hat and socks knit, almost there....
- Knit on my new yummy knit: Sea blue rib delight :) and a pink cowl: Eleanore.
Other plans for February is that my mother is visiting from tomorrow until next Tuesday. We will knit, sew, shop, have cafe-lunch and have a lot of fun together with the children :)
Have a great week all of you, and thank you so much for visiting my blog :oD
All the best hk