29. april 2010

My first April finish.......

My "Smashing good handbag" or Grisefin veske
Do you believe it? I`m amazed that no one have asked what happend with my handbag!.... Well, exept my neighbor, she asked a week ago.... I gave her a big smile and answered: the bag is done, I onley need to attach the handles and the pocket lock.... And this was TRUE, honest.. What I didn`t say was I couldn`t find them......! Typical me.....
After the class at Quiltegaarden I could not remember Where I had put them, or if I had brought them with me home at all...... I have been looking for them since then.... On Monday I found them.... And today I sewed them on.

Hanne-Kristine

5 kommentarer:

  1. Den ble veldig fin da,- med hanker på:)

    Klem fra naboen

    SvarSlett
  2. Den ble kjempefin. Jeg har massevis av veskemønster liggende og har egentlig lyst å sy en ny veske til sommeren. Blir nok ikke like avansert som den du har laget, vi får se...

    SvarSlett
  3. Veska er virkelig "grisefin".
    Jeg bestiller merkelapper fra
    >www. minanamnband.se< - litt artig å merke det en lager + egenreklamen:-)))
    Go helg;-}

    SvarSlett
  4. Veska ble kjempefin! *imponert*

    SvarSlett