Last weekend my cousin Tina visited with her children. We were having a sew- stay over....
On the Friday evening we sewed a few stitches on "My Garden" bom by Lynette Anderson.
On Saturday evening we finally got to the bias stems, this was really easier said then done!
The first bias got stretched a bit to much, and the glue would not stick and it unraveled!
After a while we (stress) got the "hang" of it, but then the bias wouldnt stick to the quilt top!
We ended up with both the bias tape iron on and baste it on by hand.....
We both have sewn the bias by now :)
It looks great, Tinas too :)
I`m working on the leafs and the flower buds.... s l o w l e y ..... :)