18. januar 2010

Focus project for the comming week



I now need to make some stitches on "The Wish quilt".

I have got two done and......

two well started on.
So I`d like to finish these two this week, and then spend some time on this one, it may be a finish for february.....



This is called Japanese inspiration. I`ts from a class with Bente Tufte in fall 2007. The original model had four stars with applique and the small square framing  (like a window!), but I wanted something smaller... this is about 33" x 33"...not small at all........ It is almost done hand quilted  (the middle is left!). So i need binding and pocket row on the back, then finish quilting in the middle....... hopefully I`ll be done by the end of February....

Hanne-Kristine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar