21. mars 2011

Annis Shawl

I finished my Annis Shawl Saturday but....





...because I bought the yarn from a friend and the fact she only had one skein of each color I had to use them both. One skein would not be enough. I thought the shawl would be bigger....
The lace will look beautiful stretched out, but I`m not sure of the middle gray part...
The question will be:  

How will it look blocked?  

Or shall I frog it and knit something else? 

I LOVE the Annis Shawl pattern and will absolutely knit it again, in a 100gr skein yarn ;oD

All the best hk :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ferdig allerede!! Synes fargene ble tøffe sammen jeg.

    Klem Mona

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei
    Alltid spennende å titte innom bloggen din å se på alt du lager.
    Herlig:)
    Du er kjempeflittig.
    Ha en super helg.
    Klem:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Skjerfet ble flott det, men det er ergerlig når det ikke blir slik en har tenkt det!

    SvarSlett