11. mars 2011

TaaaDaaaaa!

Are you ready for lots of photos?
I`m almost done with my "My Garden" top....

Block 1, The Barrow

Block 2, Birdhouses

Block 3, Herb pots

Block 4, The Birdbath

Block 5, Butterfly Garden

Block 6, Window box

Block 7, The Hive

Block 8, Cumquat Tree

Block 9, Crow Cottage

So very satisfied, 9 finished blocks. 
I had put the dove blocks in the corners and the house in the middle before I read the pattern,
their still not in the same place though :) 

Strips leftovers...

Alert! Assembly problems.....
All the log cabin (courthouse steps) sewn around the blocks are sewn the same, 
so the seam allowance met in the end....
Not good! I made sure to iron the seam allowance in opposite directions.....

yeyh!
Now I`m hunting threw my stash for border fabric.
Lynette have made a scrappy border from the fabrics she used in the log cabin strips,
but I think it would look better with one more solid border.

All the best hk

12 kommentarer:

  1. Åååååhhh, dette var drittfint! Rett og slett! God helg :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Så kjempefint dette er da;flotte stoff du har brukt og nydelig brodert:-) Nå måååå jeg også snart bli ferdig; Happy Sewing!!

    SvarSlett
  3. HERLIGHET Hanne!!! Så vakert det bli! Den må du være stolt over ja. Kjempe FINT!
    Klem
    Tina

    SvarSlett
  4. Så flott!!!! Herlige farger.

    Klæm Randi

    SvarSlett
  5. Hei!! Jeg snublet litt tilfeldig over bloggen din!!( Jeg finner stadig nye):-). Du lager mye fint!! Og du tar fine bilder!! Ha en fin helg!! AnneK:-)

    SvarSlett
  6. Gratulerer. Mye godt stitchery ferdig her. Teppet ser ut til å bli kjempefint. Nydelige farger du har brukt. Venter spent på hva du finner til ramma rundt. Ønsker deg en fin, fin helg.

    SvarSlett
  7. congratulations on finishing! It looks fantastic, each of the blocks is just lovely and the fabrics you've chosen look wonderful all together.

    SvarSlett
  8. Very beatiful fabrics and motives! You have made very many pretty things! I have been your new follower.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Regards from me

    SvarSlett
  9. Kjæmpeflott altså;) Imponeranes må eg bærre si:)
    Ha ei fin hælg;D

    SvarSlett
  10. It is beautiful, the border colours you have used are so pretty. I love it!

    SvarSlett
  11. Knallfint! Nydelige farger også! :o)

    SvarSlett