15. mars 2011

The Setesdal set is done :)

Remember the Setesdal cardigan I knitted for Akin Ola, my dear friend Marit`s son?
Well, now I`m done with the set to go with it.

Pants, socks and a hat :)

The pants were done in January, but I needed to finished the elastic band row.
I did that on Sunday and I made a yarn string too.

I made the hat a bit different. I added a chart from the cardigan, then I knitted the strings and sewed them on.

I love these socks. Grandmother thought me the pattern, and I ALWAYS come back and make
a pair from time to time... It`s the heel... there is ROOM for actually a real heel in there.. ;oD

I have uploaded more photos on my Ravelry page here.


Thank you all so much for stopping by and a special thanks to you who leave a trace ;oD
Have a great day everyone.
All the best hk :)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Veldig fint sett!
    Have a nice day!
    Hilsen meg

    SvarSlett
  2. Nydelig sett! Helige mottager som har noen til å strikke til seg.

    SvarSlett
  3. Lekkert sett! Heldig gutt som får dette :)

    Takk for hyggelig bursdagshilsen i bloggen min, forresten :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempefint sett i nydelige farger! :o)

    SvarSlett