12. juli 2010

Early Bird sewing challange..... for July.

This month the EBCC challenge was home decor.
I knew right away what to sew and for who. Pillowcases are always a must.....
It`s like somebody eats them! So my challenge was not really what or to who, it was the fabrics...
Can`t use them you see....sight...love them, must have them....you know... ha ha ha
Can you believe I spent almost 2 hours in my sewing room, just to find the fabrics to use?
The first kit I made, I decided on.... well hmmm I`m going to sew it for ME!
The next fabrics kit I made was for mom.


I`m so glad I`ve made this for her.

It may look easy, but those scallops are just killing me.....
All fabrics are from stash...Yey! 
But I`ve already been to Siw, and I found more of the rose fabric, 
so there are a possibility to make something more to go with.....

Hanne-Kristine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar