6. november 2010

More.....

Big laughs around the table...


Tina and me, finally at the class....ready to work :)


Laila was amazed that so many of us had assembled the top, or were close to.
This is Tinas first try at this, winding stems.


Mona always blink when photographed......it made us laugh even more...
I must have 4 or 5 blinking photos, and the one Mona looked good in, Berit were blinking!
So I went for this "working" photo, from the side.

Berit had been in Prague and there for has not had the time for sewing.
Mona had really big plans of awesome sewing, but ended up at work, that`s life.
We`re going to do some sew-in together, so they`ll catch up :) .....



Bringing my top to the class, I saw at ones 2 petals that "had to go", so it was rip time for me....
That is the downside with these tiny stitches, they`re hard to rip....

More photos to come :)

All the best hk

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar