1. februar 2010

Happy February

My Japanese Inspiration is done, Yes I`m smiling......


I started on this one 14 September 2007 and finished 1 February 2010, a class with Bente Tufte. It has laid on a shelf about a year before I started to hand quilt. I put it in the quilting frame strait after I removed my "Butterfly Garden" by Leanne Beasley, about 23.30 at night and quilted for an hour! (I was inspirited...... hi hi hi).

I`m going to give it a wash, to remove the pen lines.

Then I`m going to make a lable, I`ve already started to draw one.


The back look so cool, I like the quilted effect.


I`ve also finished the to Wish quilt blocks and have made a new one ready to be stitched.


Hanne-Kristine

5 kommentarer:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! You have done a great job quilting! Congratulations!!!
    Tina

    SvarSlett
  2. Teppet er bare helt nydelig, så skjønne farger.

    mvh Mona

    SvarSlett
  3. Utrolig flott arbeid. Håper jeg får se den "live" en eller annen gang. Kommer dessverre ikke på møte imorra, må på jobb.

    SvarSlett
  4. You did a beautiful job, and I'm glad to see you hand quilted. It takes longer, but I love it better. Loved your little flower pin, so adorable.

    Blessings,
    Jilly

    SvarSlett